Yes You Can Red Velvet Cupcake Mix 450 gram
Enjoyment comes from simple things in life, like the smell of homemade bread and the taste of freshly baked cake. Yes You Can brings the right balance between healthy eating and great taste to your diet.
- Gluten Free
- Low Sodium
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Non GMO
Cake Mix: Gluten free flour (maize flour, maize starch, rice flour, tapioca starch), sugar, vegetable palm oil (RSPO sustainable palm oil from Colombia), raising agents, emulsifier, cocoa powder, thickeners, fibre, natural flavours, natural colour.
Frosting: Sugar, maize starch, modified tapioca starch, natural flavour.
You will need: 1 pack of Red Velvet Cupcake Mix, 160ml water, 60g margarine, 2 eggs or YesYouCan Vegan Egg Replacer, 1 x 12cm cupcake tray, and 50g margarine(for icing)
- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced) or 180°C (conventional oven).
- Spray the tray with vegetable oil (if you have patty cases, place them in the tray).
- Add 2 eggs (or egg replacer), 60 g margarine (room temperature) and water to small mixing bowl then add the red velvet cupcake mix.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Pour batter evenly into tray and bake for approx. 20 – 25 minutes**. Cupcakes are baked if they bounce back when gently pressed at the peak.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and place them onto wire rack to cool.
** use as a guide only, as all ovens vary
- Cream the 50g margarine(softened) in a small bowl using an electric mixer(on med-high speed) for 2 minutes until it is smooth and fluffy.
- Reduce to slow speed and slowly add the frosting mix. Scrape sides of the bowl.
- Using a knife or piping bag spread frosting evenly on cupcakes.
Simpan di tempat yang sejuk dan kering. Hindarkan dari sinar matahari langsung
Expired on september 2019
- Available: Out of stock |
- Product Id: # 3266
Out of stock