Gerber Organic Oatmeal Cereal Millet Quinoa Cereal 227 gr
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby’s daily iron needs.
Your baby may be readyfor cereal if they:
• Sit with help or support.
• On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows.
• Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity.
Suggested Use :Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby First Cereal Feeding: Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
• Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
• Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
• Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
• Always test temperature before feeding.
• Discard and unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
• Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% powder) 15-30 seconds.
• Mix heated liquid with cereal
• Stir to even out temperature.
• Test temperature before feeding.
Other Ingredients : Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat).
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Use within 30 days after opening.
• This packaged is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
• Keep package away from children.
• Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
- Available: 7 in stock |
- Product Id: # 21465
7 in stock