Babybio Organic Dry Cereal for Infant (Rice, Quinoa & Fruits) 6-12m 220g
Fine cereal with mild orange flavour is made from carefully selected organic ingredients such as rice, quinoa (fair trade) and fruits (banana, orange & pear). Quinoa is an ancient South American seed that is affectionately called “the mother grain” in recognition of its nutritional values.
- The First Flavour Cereal is rich in protein. It helps to build and repair body tissues of baby.
- Naturally contented with vitamin B1 aids in energy release from carbohydrate of baby cereal.
- Diversify baby’s diet and to discover new tastes as well as consistencies.
Country of Origin
Mix 16g (4 level tablespoons) cereal into 180 ml warm water, stir well and serve.
Do not keep unfinished feeds. Use within 4 weeks of opening.
Rice flour*, fairly traded quinoa*, banana*, orange*, pear*, natural orange flavouring*, thiamin (vitaminB1). *Ingredients of agricultural origin, organically grown (100%)
- Keep airtight and store in a cool and dry place.
- Available: Out of stock |
- Product Id: # 4378
Out of stock