• California Gold Nutrition LactoBif Probiotics
• Available in 5, 30 & 100 Billion CFU per Veggie Capsule
• Exclusively using FloraFIT® Probiotics by Danisco®
• 8 Active & Clinically Researched Probiotic Strains¹
• Individually Double-foil Blister Sealed
• No Refrigeration Necessary²
• Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
• Formulated to Contain: No Dairy, No Gluten, No GMOs, No Soy
• Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
• iTested Quality Confirmed & 100% Gold Guarantee
California Gold Nutrition Lactobif Probiotic formulas contain 8 active and clinically researched probiotic strains (5 Lactobacilli & 3 Bifidobacteria) exclusively using FloraFIT® Probiotics from Danisco®.
Research suggests the probiotic strains within Lactobif Probiotic formulas are extremely resistant to low pH and gastrointestinal conditions (e.g. acid, bile, pepsin and pancreatin), as well as adhere to the intestinal cell lines.¹
Benefits of Individuality, Double-foil Blister Sealed Probiotics:
• Optimal Barrier to Oxygen, Moisture & Light
• Ensures Product Integrity & Protection
• Tamper Resistant & Tamper Evident
• Shelf Stable & No Refrigeration Necessary²
• Guaranteed Potency²
Creating homemade fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir, kvass, etc is an art that requires specific probiotic culture starter products. Our LactoBif is not formulated to be used as a starter but LactoBif Probiotic capsules can be opened and the powder inside added to smoothies, shakes, etc.
Take 1 veggie capsule daily, with or without food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Capsule (Modified Cellulose), Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), and Silica.
Note: LactoBif products contain powder that is not 100% pure white and often has a yellow hue or yellow flecks because it contains many probiotic strains as well as other ingredients needed to encapsulate the powder blend.
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may processes other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Potency guaranteed until expiration date when stored in a cool, dry place at 77ºF (25ºC) or below.
Keep out of reach of children.
²Room Temperature, Shelf-Stable: Best kept at or below 77ºF (25ºC).