• California Gold Nutrition Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 fl oz
• Cold-Pressed Oil from a Natural Superfood
• USDA Certified Organic
• Ideal Medium-Heat Cooking Oil
• Substitute for Butter and Olive Oil
• External Use on Skin and Hair
• Supports Brain Function and Ketogenic Diet*
• Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
• Formulated without Gluten, GMOs, or Soy
• No Hexane and No Pesticides
• Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
• 100% Gold Guarantee
Coconut is a natural superfood, and its beneficial properties are present even in its oil. California Gold Nutrition Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can be used both internally, adding it to dishes and using it for cooking, as well as externally on your hair and skin. No matter how you use it, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of this powerful superfood.
Coconut Oil Benefits
Coconut oil is a good source of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric, capric, and caprylic acids. Studies demonstrate that the MCTs found in coconut oil are supportive of energy production within the brain and, along with diet and exercise, can help to support weight loss with a ketogenic diet.*
Coconut Oil Uses
Coconut oil can be used both internally and externally. It is an excellent option for a medium-heat cooking oil, ideal for use when baking or sauteing. You can also easily add it to numerous recipes as a replacement for butter or olive oil. It even makes an excellent addition to smoothies, shakes, and dressings by adding a light, tropical flavor. Externally, it can be used on the hair and skin to moisturize, tame frizz, and add a protective barrier.
California Gold Nutrition Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is sourced from the Philippines. It is made by cold pressing the liquid from coconut meat and then separating the oil without the use of bleach to produce a smooth, unrefined virgin oil. It is GMO, hexane, and pesticide free and packaged in plastic that is BPA and phthalate free.